2015-04-15

XKCD Isn't Funny - #1512 - Horoscopes


Wow, I missed it - I passed 200 comics since starting this blog. 200 comics since I went "Oh this looks easy. I bet it'll net me tons of fame and fans.". And it's all been downhill from there, you goddamn degenerates <3.

What is with Randy's weird thing about conception? Is this a common thing that I just don't have, this aversion to the knowledge that everyone's parents had sex to make them? That's my major beef with this comic, that it plays on this really immature attitude to when a boy puts his thingie in a girl's you-know-what.

My second helping of beef (served medium rare, with some barbecue dipping sauce and some nice salty fries on the side, and a root beer no ice to drink) is that this is entirely text. I'm not going to argue that every one of the signs should have a separate comic, but like, a few Easter eggs next to Capricorn, something like that?

By the way, I googled it and sexy Easter egg hunts are an actual thing. I don't get the appeal.

You know what could have been a good version of this? If it was a by year thing, and every year took the worst possible scenario rather than the most likely. Like "1974 - during your conception your dad wore a Jabba The Hutt costume". That's a detail I wouldn't blame someone for not wanting to know.

If anyone's wondering, I'm a Leo.

No comments:

Post a Comment