2014-09-13

XKCD Isn't Funny - #1420 - WATCHES


Well, the obvious problem with this comic is
wait


 


 


 

 
Awwwww yeah, bitches. Before I write my review, I'm going to inject an entire marryjawanna! I might even add a couple meths or heroins! HAHA!
 
            bvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb b nbh gvcg
 
sorry about that, dudes and dudets and dudet dudes, needed to use my keyboard as an injection platform.
 
anyway, i think this is a really profound comic, y'know? like... we have things... on our wrists... but then we didn't, for years and years and years, but now we're going to go around with laptops attachtd to our arms again.
 
like, what's even the point, of having arms, if society won't let the world go on just having those braclets you break and sex happens?
 
what's the point of doing anything, i mean? like... i'm just a guy with a blog really. if i ever met randdal monrue in real life, i'd just shake his hand ive got nothing against the guy i just think he hasnt ever been funny for years and years and ye
asghf/n,m
 
 
Sorry about the abrupt cut there, folks. The NYPD does not accept drug use, even if done horribly wrong. That poor wanna-be stoner bastard's going to be in the hospital for a week while the doctors figure out how to remove a full grown plant from his arm.
 
He asked me to finish up this blog post while they put him under for the first attempt at surgery, and it's not like I have anything else to do with my job as a fully licensed police officer.
 
My daughter showed me one of these things a while ago. It was alright then, it's alright now. It'd probably be a lot better if it was dialogue. The strong suit of this thing is the hyperbole of the description, if that was spread out into a full two or three panels, that'd probably be pretty good.
 
That looks like it's gonna be it, I just got called out again, some internet writer got stabbed for a cop-out review of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment