2014-05-31

XKCD Isn't Funny - #1375 - Astronaut Vandalism


I legitimately agonized over what to write about this comic. How could I possibly begin to discribe the level of non-humor that this attains? I tried putting the word "uninspired" in a list-type sentence, but couldn't figure out what other words to add. The joke is literally (literally in the literal sense) "space is up, we don't normally go up". I just... can't. I can't do it. I don't have the ability. If someone wants to do their own review of this, I will gladly post it, but the only thing I can think of that could even slightly encapsulate this horrendous insult of a post would be to mockingly praise it and end with an insult.

GOOMHR Randy! U are ROCK! I never noticed that space went UP before, y'know? Until now I hath lived a life of two dimensions, wasting my time among the width and breadth, when I could have been realizing the true potential of: ...: HEIGHT! OMG GOD! Also you drew a grass arund the the sign you are truely the worlds GREATHEDDST artists of our world (bob russ can suk ma penis). i like how the roads are real roads, this was the greatest comic of all time the cheese was on FIRES today i think your baby is weird as hell please love me randy you are the only one who will accept me

Go develop a castration fetish

Love,
Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment